A heating element converts energy into heat through the process of resistive or Joule heating. Electric current passing through the element encounters resistance, resulting in heating of the element. In the heat pump hot water system, the heating element acts as the auxiliary heating element to ensure that there is always hot water when other systems trip.
- 220V / 1phase / 50Hz
- Heating capacity : 3kw;
- Application: Domestic hot water storage tank.
- 415V / 3phase / 3Stage
- SUS 316
- Dia : ø11.2mm x 1200mm U-Length x 27Elements
- Cold Zone : 150mm
- Flange : 8″ ANSI 150LBS SUS 316
- C/W : Terminal Cover box, Safety Thermostat, Support Plate.
- Watt Density: 62kW/M²
- Application: Commercial hot water storage tank.